Sunday, July 4, 2010

A flower, a snake & some turquoise stones

Hi girls, just thought i'd show you some snaps of the rings i bought today, i love them - and even more so as they were £2 each from Primark! I'm not really a Primark kind of girly usually but my sister needed some bikinis for her holiday to Marbella so i went with her and found these! I also got some really plain black jeweled sandals & some light couloured jeggings for summer. So all in all it was a successful little trip! I also got a fringed, tiered dress and a stripey top from H&M, which i'm a little bit in love with!
Hope you have all had a lovely weekend, i've enjoyed FINALLY having a day off, doing some shopping and seeing my friend for coffee. Having some drinks tomorrow night and hopefully booking a last minute holiday, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment