Thursday, May 6, 2010

Retro Lush "Melomint" Bubble Bar

Retro lush bubble bar review numberrrr..i don't even know i've lost count, i hope it's not getting too boring! Constant nice lush baths certainly aren't, but i'm getting a bit lazy doing this part, hehe. I feel like i have to finish going through all of them now that i've said i was going to. I actually used this bubble bar over a week a go now and haven't blogged about it until now. It's such a nice one though!
Lush say, "Looks like a chunk of watermelon, smells like a stick of Blackpool Rock. It makes peppermint bubbles to wake you up and unclog your mental blockages. Give yourself a good loofah scrub in a Melominty bath and it'll give your whole body the same feeling your mouth gets when you brush your teeth. Have a stimulating Melomint revival in your morning bath."
Trueeeeee. I love the way that this bubble bar looks! The whole idea of this one excited me lots. The spearmint smell was quite overpowering when i first opened the package, so much so that all the other products in the order smelt of it until i used them. I wasn't sure how a much i would like a minty bath, but the smell was much more reserved once it was in the water and bubbling up!
My bath quickly filled up with watermelon seeds (bit of a pain) and turned a gorgeous creamy pink with a few little splatters of green through some of the bubbles! This bubble bar left my skin lovely and soft and luckily didn't leave a spearmint scent on me! I will be purchasing this again :)
Have you tried this one? Do you think you will?
Hope everyone's ok xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment