Monday, January 11, 2010

Summertime.

So i'm not completely delusional, i realise that it's January, meaning that we couldn't actually be much further away from summer if we tried. However, i was looking through my pictures & found some that have made me so excited to see the sunshine again. I don't think you really appreciate how nice it is until you have a few cold, miserable damp weeks - like we are now.
I don't know if i'm going to be able to go on holiday this year like planned, because i'm still trying to pay off my car - this is a bit disappointing but i've heard that we are meant to be having a really hot summer here. Keep your fingers crossed.

Ahh look how dark my hair was. I know i only changed it last week, but you forget quicker than you think.



Also, i apologise for the spazzy arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment